Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Potty Training's Been My Life...

...Therefore I haven't blogged in ages. If I wasn't cleaning the floor from an accident I was chasing the baby around. You know the story! Anyways, hopefully I'll be back with more things to talk about. Right now, I'm running dry in the topic department. Ideas?

Let's see, what's new... I have a new camera! I love it. It's a  Nikon Coolpix S6500. It's bright red which is awesome. Hopefully it will last a while because buying and somehow breaking mid-ranged digital cameras is becoming a bad habit of mine.

I'm back on Facebook. What can I say, I miss my family and close friends and need to feel connected to them. I am, however, glad I was off for a while. It truly had become a terrible waste of time and it fed into my personal weaknesses. My four-and-a-half month fast from FB taught me how to do other things besides scrolling... and scrolling... and scrolling... and getting mad at the news or someone's opinions or decisions... and scrolling... and scrolling... and ... you get the point. From now on I'm setting definite rules and guidelines for myself on Facebook so I won't drudge up those nagging little vices again.

In other way more exciting news: wanna see how cute my kids are?






We are finally able to enjoy the great out-of-doors the past couple of days. I'm not going to say "Spring is finally here!" because Maryland has given us many a' false alarms, but I'll definitely appreciate whatever warmth and sunshine comes our way these days! Please, Winter, take a hint -- stay away until next Christmas!


1 comment: