Sunday, January 29, 2012

Crazy In Love

Here is my son JR. He is 13 months old. And yes, I am absolutely, head-over-heals, heart-over-brain in love with him. 


It's amazing to me how much my perspective on life has changed since JR's birth. I compare it to the movie, The Wizard of Oz. One minute Dorothy is in a black-and-white world and the next she sees in full, brilliant, dazzling color. She never knew until that moment what she was missing in life. How much that is true for me! He completes us, my husband and I. Life is much fuller, brighter, and more filled with love since this little dude came into our lives. We have so much for which to be thankful.

2 comments:

  1. Love the wizard of oz analogy - that is exactly what it is like!!!!! Love the blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lisa! I haven't found a better analogy than that one to describe motherhood to people. Thanks for the Love!! :)

    ReplyDelete