Saturday, January 30, 2016

Dusting It Off!

I am really good at blogging. Clearly! Hehe

Okay okay, so I let one year, one month, and two weeks pass by without blogging. I'm glad we all can acknowledge I suck at this, and honestly, I can live with that. I haven't really felt the urge to, and also honestly, my life is pretty blah-zay (is that a word, and is that how it is spelled?).

Don't get me wrong! I love my life a lot. When one's job is to spend time with 2 kids and an incredibly supportive husband as cool as mine, you count one's self lucky. But it's just... every day is much like the day before. I don't want to bore my audience with things I'm posting on Facebook or the Gram, only to repost here to make it extra official that I am, indeed, livin' the stay-at-home mom life.

So what am I doing back? 

I plan to give this space a chance to air out my thoughts and feelings on things. Things which are stewing around in my heart and in my head that need to come out, finally, after years of thinking and feeling them. I have a gut instinct that is telling me: they *need* to be shared, or there really wasn't much point in all the thinking my brain and feeling in my heart's been doing all this time, ya know?

So, come back if you're intrigued! I'd love the company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment