Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fun at the Pumpkin Patch

My husband had the day off this past Monday, so we decided to take advantage of the extra time we had together and go to the local pumpkin patch. We had a ton of fun together, and my eldest can't stop talking about it. Since then he says to me randomly, "Mom, I had lots of fun with you at the pumpkin patch!" He's adorable!


We happened to have picked out four pumpkins -- one for daddy to carve, one for mom to bake with, and two for ... well, fun I guess! Since we ended up with four I couldn't help myself and make it a photo-op moment. Here's the four of us with our "finds"!


I love being a goof, and I love helping our kids be goofy sometimes, too. Since they're little it's easy to take advantage of moments like this. I know someday getting away with goofy moments won't be as easy once embarrassment of this nature sets in. I must say, however, my dad's goofiness inevitably rubbed off on me. Here's hoping it will do the same with my kids.




All-in-all there was nothing super exciting about our excursion, but as I've said before it's little moments like this that make life spectacular. Happy Fall, y'all!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment